Incorporation of personal data into the files of ENBOTELLA-T, S.L.
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter "GDPR"), we inform you that all personal data entered by the User on the Website www.enbotella.com or any of its subdomains, will be incorporated into the customer file of ENBOTELLA-T, S.L. as long as the user has given his consent by clicking on the checkbox that implies acceptance that his personal data will be processed.
In accordance with Art. 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1, letter a of the GDPR, if we have previously obtained your express consent to your registration for our newsletter, we will use the data necessary for this purpose to send commercial communications in accordance with this consent.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending a message to our contact address described here or by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in the e-mail containing this commercial communication.
After unsubscribing we block your e-mail address for this use, provided that you have not given your express consent to the continued use of the data, or we reserve the right to continue to use your data in cases where we have not given your express consent to the continued use of the data.
Information that is collected
Our website may collect personal information such as name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Also, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
Use of data
The User, by publishing a review of a product, grants ENBOTELLA-T S.L. the right to display his or her name, the review comment and his or her star rating.
Use of the information collected
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to keep a record of users, orders if applicable, and to improve our products and services. We may periodically send emails through our site with special offers, new products and other promotional information that we think may be relevant to you or may be of benefit to you, these emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be unsubscribed from at any time.
ENBOTELLA-T S.L. is highly committed to keeping your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorised access.
Controlling your personal information
At any time you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, such as a registration form, you can tick or untick the option to receive information by email. In case you have ticked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising you can cancel it at any time.
This company will not sell, give away or distribute the personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required to do so by a judge with a court order.
Right to be forgotten
The User may request the deletion of their data from the database of ENBOTELLA-T, S.L. with the consequent loss of being able to track their orders, consult order history, invoicing or the possibility of making purchases.
Exercise of rights
The User may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided for in the RGPD, by writing to ENBOTELLA-T, S.L., calle Castillo de Capua 10, CP 50197 Zaragoza; or by e-mail to email@example.com
Rights of data subjects
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, the right, to the extent stated therein, to obtain information about the personal data concerning you that we process;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification or completion of personal data concerning him/her;
- in accordance with art. 17 GDPR, the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him/her, insofar as the processing is not necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information,
- for compliance with a legal obligation,
- for reasons of public interest, or
- for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of his or her data where
- the data subject contests the accuracy of the data,
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the data,
- we no longer need the data but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims, or
- you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at our company's registered office for this purpose.
Spanish Data Protection Agency
Calle Jorge Juan, nº6
Telephone 901 100 099
The cookies used on the Website are persistent analysis cookies (Google Analytics) and are those that allow us to follow the user's activity on the website, their behaviour, the number of visits to the Website, the duration of the same and various behavioural data that will always be used anonymously for analytical purposes. The collection of these cookies and their storage are done from the User's browser, so that the User can delete them from the privacy settings of their browser or wait for them to expire after a certain period of time.
The configuration of Google Analytics is predetermined by Google Inc. You can find more information about Google Analytics and all the information it collects at (http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html).
The User can delete the cookies installed in their browser through their browser's privacy options. Depending on the browser used, the privacy settings may vary. You can find more information on how to delete the cookies installed on your computer in the following links:
Firefox from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Chrome from here: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer from here: https://support.microsoft.com/windows
Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera from here: https://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Please refer to your browser's instructions and manuals for more information.